Membership and Subscription Portal
Membership dues and subscription fees are examples of products and services that are typically billed on a recurring basis. Recurring billing can also be used to offer installment billing plans for products (i.e. three payments of $19.95) Merchant Partners offers a robust yet easy to use recurring billing system that can be configured to suit the needs of your business.
Recurring Billing features:
- Multiple billing profiles: Merchants can configure different profiles for products and allow the consumer to select the one that fits their need. For example, your consumers can select to be billed monthly at one rate, or pick an annual fee at a different rate.
- Flexible billing cycles: Recurring billing can be configured to bill weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, etc.
- Different initial and recurring amounts: Different dollar amounts can be specified for the first billing and subsequent billings. For example, a separate “Signup Fee” and “Monthly Fee” and be configured. Special introductory rates can be set up, or free trial periods offered.
- Configurable billing terms: The duration of billing terms can be configured from one time to unlimited.
- Automatic rebilling: Transactions can be automatically retried if not successful. You set the retry interval and frequency — we’ll take care of the rest!
- Detailed reporting: Detailed transaction history of your consumers’ recurring payments are available online for your review. Also, daily summary reports keep you up to date on recurring activity: how many new subscribers, cancelled subscribers, how many were billed that day, whether a billing was successful or not.